Our goal is to differentiate our family owned and operated precious metals business from the large corporate Precious Metal Dealers that dominate this marketplace. Click the link immediately below and tell us what we need to do to make APM the place you go to purchase your physical gold and silver bullion. Also, please do what you can to spread the word about what we are trying to do. We really appreciate it. Thank you - Ron Miller, President and Founder
Why Atlantic Precious Metals – APM?
- Same exact physical gold and silver bullion products as the large precious metal dealers but with the personal service they cannot match;
- No employed sales reps. You talk to the owner – Ron Miller, every time you call;
- We only sell investment grade physical gold and silver bullion coins and bars;
- All of the large dealers sell so called “numismatic” gold and silver products with high markups that are not in your best interest. Their sales reps often try to push people into these products, especially first time purchasers. Stay away from dealers who do not clearly differentiate between high mark-up numismatic gold and silver products and investment grade physical gold and silver bullion coins and bars;
- We will buy back every physical gold and silver bullion product we sell – without any mark-up. That’s how confident we are in the investment grade physical gold and silver bullion products we sell;
- You can call us well after your purchase. We want to be your lifetime precious metals dealer. The large dealers are essentially order takers – that’s not who we are.
- In general we charge about one percent over our cost and provide service to you for as long as you own the physical gold and silver bullion you purchase from us – our low overhead allows us to do this. And remember we do not charge any mark-up for repurchasing what you bought from us;
- Oh – and actually most importantly, we are fair and honest. You can trust us. Employed sales reps at the large corporate dealers may be nice people – but can you really get to know them – and do you really want to make a big purchase of physical gold and silver bullion from someone who may be here today and gone tomorrow? We don’t think that is how high net worth individuals want to make important purchases so and that’s why we are in business.
Atlantic Precious Metals – Serving High Net Worth Individuals and Clients Looking To:
- Maintain lifestyle in retirement;
- Protect current level of wealth;
- Diversify into the physical gold and silver bullion asset class;
- Leave an estate for heirs; and
- Better manage market risk
Physical Gold And Silver – The Early Mover Advantage
The need for high net worth individuals and families to diversify some of their savings from paper assets to physical gold and silver bullion has never been greater yet the percentage of high net worth individuals owning physical gold and silver has never been smaller. The first movers into a newly recognized and emerging asset class are always those who are most rewarded for their insights, courage and convictions. Now is the time to be among the early movers to the physical precious metals asset class.
Personal and Confidential Physical Gold and Silver Diversification Consultation and Solutions
APM‘s Direct to Customer Option: Buy physical gold and silver bullion bars and coins with insured shipment to your home for personal storage.
- APM‘s Safe Storage Alternative: Buy physical gold and silver and ship to secure insured storage facility.
- APM‘s Retirement Diversification Package: Buy physical gold and silver and hold in a Precious Metals IRA – Watch APM’s short three minute Precious Metals IRA video and call to discuss retirement savings diversification options.
All APM products are investment grade physical gold and silver bullion and include lifetime precious metals consultation service.
NOTE to Current Gold and Silver ETF Investors – Physical Gold and Silver Versus Gold and Silver ETFs
An investment in a gold and silver ETF is not an investment in physical gold and silver. The only way out of an investment in a gold or silver ETF is by selling ETF shares for paper money cash. You do not have the option to take delivery of physical gold and silver bullion. Unlike a gold and silver ETF each of the above five APM products represents direct ownership of physical gold and silver bullion or the opportunity to convert your investment into delivery of physical gold and silver bullion coins and bars. In short, gold and silver ETFs are paper assets and do not represent diversification into physical gold and silver bullion.
Minimum Physical Gold and Silver Purchase
In order to provide our high net worth clients the best possible lifetime service we must limit our offering to individuals capable of making an initial physical gold and silver investment of:
- 10 ounces of gold bullion; or
- 500 ounces of silver bullion.
Note: No minimum on subsequent purchases.
Call or Set Up an Appointment
Call 1-800-APM-GUIDE (1-800-276-4843) to discuss the physical gold and silver diversification strategy that is right for you. Consultation appointments are also highly recommended. Click here to arrange a convenient day or evening confidential precious metals consultation.
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”…………..The Golden Rule, found in the scriptures of nearly every religion, is APM’s Code of Ethics – Ron Miller, President and Founder – Atlantic Precious Metals LLC