You Don’t Have to Be Ready to Make a Purchase In Order to Call Us. We Welcome Those Who Have an Interest in Purchasing Gold and Silver For the First Time and Take Our Time Explaining the Process – Ron Miller, President and Founder
1. First and most importantly, only purchase from a person whom you trust. Be careful because some dealers have a tendency to steer you to high commission numismatic coin products. APM does not offer these products because they are not the most suitable products for long term wealth preservation.
2. Decide how much of your savings you want to allocate to the ownership of physical gold, silver and platinum bullion. Common recommendations suggest 5% – 20% of your savings should be in the form of physical gold, silver and platinum with the heaviest concentration in gold and silver bullion coins.
3. Decide if you want to take personal delivery or if you want to use the services of a professional vault storage facility.
4. Call (800) APM-GUIDE (800-276-4843). Casual as well as serious inquiries are welcome. And if you are confused about whether to take personal delivery or use a professional storage service, don’t worry – talk to us and we will help you sort it out.
5. In consultation with APM decide what bullion coins and bullion bars to purchase.
6. Obtain a quote, lock-in the price and place your order. A Sales Receipt with wire instructions will be emailed.
7. Wire the funds to APM.
8. All products are delivered via registered insured mail. The purchase price includes the cost of delivery.